The photo booth is one of the anticipated attractions in important events that include birthdays, weddings, prom and corporate parties, where guests can snap strips of photos with their friends and family to commemorate the occasion. The creativity and quirkiness in every photo surface once people start to reveal their other side in front of the camera. And with the help of costumes, unique poses, and a little drama, people can expect remarkable high-quality photos that are worth cherishing – thanks to photo booths and fun accessories that spices up the images produced.
However, the most challenging part in having your photos snapped in photo booths is striking up the pose that will make it unique from the others. Note that what makes a photo totally impressive is how you will be able to nail a pose without trying too hard or looking awkward, for the reason that the photos will be your living proof that you’ve been there. So if you are going to attend another special occasion where your friends will certainly pull you with them to have your pictures taken in the photo booth, might as well consider practicing the following photo booth poses in the mirror and have the striking pose ready on the day of massive photo shooting in the photo booth.
Couples In Love
- The Surprise Kiss – Nothing is sweeter than a surprised kiss caught in the photo to show how much you adore each other. A natural reaction to a surprise kiss and its timely execution is what makes this photo booth pose idea simply a must try by couples.
- The Smooch – Love will overflow in the photo booth when you pucker up and give your significant other a big smooch. This can also be done both by couples to show their affection in strips.
- The Lift – If the photo booth has enough space, you can lift your partner with your strong arms or give them a piggy back ride while the camera keeps on snapping the photos. Have fun as you do this and let the camera do its job in capturing your genuine sweet smiles.
- The “Who’s the Boss” – This is done by having the girl lead the guy, where she pulls his tie in a playful tease.
- The Reeling the Fishing Pole – This photo booth pose idea requires you to put a little drama where you caught yourself a priceless treasure – your partner!
- The KPOP Heart in Hands – This pose is often found in Asian Drama and this can also be done in a photo booth where a hand from the man and a hand from the woman is brought together to form a heart shape. This can be mixed with giving a sweet kiss to your partner as you create the heart shape with your hands.
- The Blow and Catch Kisses – Make your photo booth picture cute and simple by blowing a kiss to your partner while they catch it.
- The Flirtatious Wink – Level up your photo booth pose with your partner by winking at them while the other look flattered.
- The Reenactment of Proposal – You can now put the proposal in pictures by reenacting how you dropped the big question to your partner in the photo booth.
The “Only Me” Poses
- One Pose in All Pictures – This is the easiest pose you can do in the photo booth, what you will need is just to stay still in front of the camera as you take the shots.
- The Slow Motion – You can play each frame of the shots by employing a slow motion shot where each frame depicts each action.
- The Four corners – you can do this shot by placing your head in every corner of the picture in each image.
- Through the Peep Hole – This is done by filling up the whole screen with your face as if you are peeping in a hole.
- Blown by the Wind – This photo booth pose is done by acting as if you are being blown away by a strong wind. And when it comes to expression, you really have to be artistic to this.
Different Shades Of You
You can strike a photo booth pose by showing the real you in various shades of emotions such as happy, content, delighted, sad, nervous, embarrassed, angry, bored, annoyed, devious, tongue out, surprised, exhausted, tired, grumpy, cute, proud, snob, evil, sour, brat, scared, excited, studly, stoic, tough, intense, thinking, relieved, goofy, serious, duck lips, confused and worried, duck face, “are you kidding me?” and “what’s up”.